Creating a Data Table in Shield
You have two options when creating a data table in Shield. You can immediately import a data table and then set up the columns headings in Shield after the import is complete or, you can create a data table to which you can manually add data or import data.
To import a data table directly into Shield without doing any advance set-up see Importing a new data table into Shield.
How to Create a Data Table:
- Login to your Shield account: https://shieldbcp.com
- Navigate to the “Supporting Data” component.
- Click the chevron to the right of “Data Tables in Your Plan”.
- Select “Create a New Data Table”.
- Name your new table and add the columns you would like.
- You can click the ‘garbage can’ to the right of a columns name if you want to remove that column.
- Click the green box “Create Table”.
- The new table is now located under “Supporting Data” in the menu on the left. Data Tables are always sorted alphabetically.
- To add data to your table see Editing Data in a Data Table.