Editing data in a Data Table
- Login to your Shield account: https://shieldbcp.com
- Navigate to the “Supporting Data” component.
- Select your table and click the chevron to the right.
- Select “Edit this Table’s Data”.
- Add rows to your table by clicking the "plus sign" beside "Add New Row" and manually input the data. To remove a row, click the "garbage" can to the left of the row you would like to remove
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page
- You may also choose to import data into an existing data table. See Importing data into a Data Table