Controlling access to the Shield Mobile App
Shield has a mobile app that allows users to load a local copy of their business continuity plan onto their mobile device. The Shield administrator can adjust who can use the mobile app and which of these mobile app users can sync documents to their plan.
To adjust mobile app permissions:
- Login to your SHIELD account: https://shieldbcp.com.
- Navigate to the ‘Administrator Tools’ component.
- Select ‘Mobile App Permissions’ from the menu on the left.
- Click the chevron to the right and select ‘Edit Permissions’.
- Click the green and red buttons until the permissions reflect the desired access for each user.
- Click ‘Save Changes’.