Completing the Threat Risk Assessment
- Login to your Shield account: https://shieldbcp.com
- Navigate to the “My Plan” Component.
- Select the “Response” module from the list on the left.
- Select “Team”.
- Select the Business Continuity Management Team (BCMT). Note that this team may have a different name in your version of Shield as team names are customizable.
- Select “Threat Risk Assessment” and click the arrow to its right.If there is not Threat Risk Assessment section, your team has likely been renamed. Check the other teams for the Threat Risk Assessment section.
- Select “Edit this Section” from the fly-out.
- Choose the Natural Threats that will affect your business from the list by clicking the arrows centred on the page. You may move them to the Left column “Threats affecting your business” ( bold) or to the right column “Threats that do no affect your business” (strikethrough).
- Navigate to “Human Threats” at the bottom right corner and then repeat the process of selecting threats using the arrows centred on the page.
- Navigate to “Technical Threats” in the bottom right corner and then repeat the process of selecting threats using the arrows centred on the page.Once you have moved the threats appropriately, select “Save”.
- A list of the appropriate threats will now appear below “Threat Risk Assessment” in the left hand pane. For each threat click the arrow to the right of the threat.
- Select “Edit this Section”
- Select the appropriate response to each of the TRA questions and click “Save”.
- Repeat for all selected threats.
You can see the prioritized list of threats in the “TRA and BIA Overview” section within the Business Continuity Management Team.