Changing a Team Name and Team Membership
Adding a section to a team allows you to write content not addressed by the template content provided. This is one way to tailor the plan to suit the needs of your organization.
- Login to your Shield account: https://shieldbcp.com
- Navigate to the “My Plan” Component.
- Select the “Response” module from the list on the left.
- Select “Team”.
- Select the Team you wish to edit and click the chevron to its right.
- Click “Edit this Team”.
- A window will open where you can modify the team name and membership:
- To change the team name, type the new name in the text box at the top.
- To add team members, click “+ Add Member”, search for the person you want to add, select their name and then click “Add Member”.
- To remove a team member, click the garbage can beside their name.
- To change the role of the member, click the edit icon and select the appropriate role (Team Leader, Alternate Team Leader or Team Member).
- Click “Save” at the bottom when all edits are complete