Publishing your Plan
The following instructions outline how to publish some or all of your plan to create a PDF document that can then be shared with third parties.
- Login to your SHIELD account: https://shieldbcp.com
- Navigate to the “My Plan” Component.
- Select a module from the list on the left.
- Select the section you would like to publish.
- For this example, from the “My Plan” screen, navigate to a team, then click on the chevron to the right of “Response Tasks”. From the resulting fly-out, click on “Publish this Section”. ( NOTE: See below to Publish a Module, Publish a Team)
- From the resulting screen, give it a name (so we know the file that is being published, we called it Response Tasks) and select the default option “Publish this section…”
- Shield will create a .PDF of your document and give you notice (~5 secs) when it’s done.
- When you click “OK”, Shield takes you directly to the “Supporting Documents > Drafts” folder and highlights your newly created document (in this case “Response Tasks”).
- Use the chevron to the right of “Response Tasks” and select “Download this Document”. It will download to your computer and you can print, share, save this document from there.
NOTE: Publish a Module - This is publishing the highest level of “Response” section. In the template, that is “Team”, “Corporate”, “Scenario”, “Pandemic”. “Including all Children” means all the section below the Module selected will be published.
NOTE: Publish a Team - This is publishing the Team (and only the team) you have selected.
“Publish a Module” and “Publish a Team” will generate a PDF and leave it in the DRAFTS folder for you to download as outlined above.